Scrabble word: LIQUIDS
Is LIQUIDS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LIQUIDS in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance that is liquid at room temperature and pressure
- noun - the state in which a substance exhibits a characteristic readiness to flow with little or no tendency to disperse and relatively high incompressibility
- noun - fluid matter having no fixed shape but a fixed volume
- noun - a frictionless continuant that is not a nasal consonant (especially `l' and `r')
- noun - a substance that flows freely
There are 7 letters in LIQUIDS: D I I L Q S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIQUIDS
Click to search all anagrams of LIQUIDS plus a wildcard: LIQUIDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIQUIDS
Images for LIQUIDS
Lookup in Wiki for LIQUIDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.