Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HETEROTROPH
In which Scrabble dictionary does HETEROTROPH exist?
Definitions of HETEROTROPH in dictionaries:
- noun - an organism that depends on complex organic substances for nutrition
- An organism that cannot synthesize its own food and is dependent on complex organic substances for nutrition.
There are 11 letters in HETEROTROPH: E E H H O O P R R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HETEROTROPH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HETEROTROPH plus a wildcard: HETEROTROPH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HETEROTROPH
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HETEROTROPH
- Overview of cycle between autotrophs and heterotrophs
- heterotroph - Definition of heterotroph
- An eagle is an example of a heterotroph. All animals are heterotrophs.
- ... to determine if a species is autotroph heterotroph or a subtype
- picture of autotrophic and heterotrophic organisms
- ... between an Autotroph and a heterotroph with this Study Guide
- Is a Venus Flytrap an Autotroph or heterotroph eHow.com
- What Desert Animals Are heterotrophs eHow.com
- gruesome heterotrophs 35 8k 22 3k lrg monodinium heterotroph 32 7k
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.