Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOREPEAK
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOREPEAK exist?
Definitions of FOREPEAK in dictionaries:
- The section of the hold of a ship that is within the angle made by the bow and is used for trimming or for storage of cargo.
- n - the forward part of a ship's hold
There are 8 letters in FOREPEAK: A E E F K O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FOREPEAK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOREPEAK plus a wildcard: FOREPEAK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOREPEAK
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOREPEAK
- The whole of the forecabin is a big triangular doubleberth.
- 31082007 Port St Louis de Rhone Port Napoleon
- Background information for simple machines
- Painted gray clean and dry Chain Locker (Drainage) forepeak ...
- Long Passages forepeak filled with stuff.jpg (13886 bytes)
- Technical details 18th November 2010
- March 08 2009 . The long awaited and long needed cleanup of Aphaia ...
- ... four-star flag of Admiral Montgomery M. Taylor flying at her forepeak
- holesaw cut the opening in the deck which was then enlarged ...
- Bavaria 50 Charter Yachts Cruising The Turkish Coast and Greek Islands
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.