Scrabble word: FORK
Is FORK valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FORK in dictionaries:
- noun - cutlery used for serving and eating food
- noun - the act of branching out or dividing into branches
- noun - the region of the angle formed by the junction of two branches
- noun - an agricultural tool used for lifting or digging
- noun - the angle formed by the inner sides of the legs where they join the human trunk
- verb - lift with a pitchfork
- verb - place under attack with one's own pieces, of two enemy pieces
- verb - divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork
- verb - shape like a fork
- A utensil with two or more prongs, used for eating or serving food.
- An implement with two or more prongs used for raising, carrying, piercing, or digging.
- A bifurcation or separation into two or more branches or parts.
- The point at which such a bifurcation or separation occurs: a fork in a road.
- One of the branches of such a bifurcation or separation: the right fork.
- An attack by one chess piece on two pieces at the same time.
- To raise, carry, pitch, or pierce with a fork.
- To give the shape of a fork to (one’s fingers, for example).
- To launch an attack on (two chess pieces).
- To pay: forked over $50 for front-row seats; forked up the money owed.
- To divide into two or more branches: The river forks here.
- To use a fork, as in working.
- To turn at or travel along a fork.
- adv - to work with a fork (a pronged implement) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FORKEDLY
There are 4 letters in FORK: F K O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORK
Click to search all anagrams of FORK plus a wildcard: FORK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORK
Images for FORK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.