Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FORKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FORKS exist?
Definitions of FORKS in dictionaries:
- noun - cutlery used for serving and eating food
- noun - the act of branching out or dividing into branches
- noun - the region of the angle formed by the junction of two branches
- noun - an agricultural tool used for lifting or digging
- noun - the angle formed by the inner sides of the legs where they join the human trunk
- verb - lift with a pitchfork
- verb - place under attack with one's own pieces, of two enemy pieces
- verb - divide into two or more branches so as to form a fork
- verb - shape like a fork
- adv - to work with a fork (a pronged implement) [v -ED, -ING, -S] : FORKEDLY
There are 5 letters in FORKS: F K O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FORKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FORKS plus a wildcard: FORKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FORKS
Images for FORKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.