Is DIRECTLY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIRECTLY in various dictionaries:
- adv - without deviation
- adv - without anyone or anything intervening
- adv - without delay or hesitation
- adv - in a forthright manner
- In a direct line or manner; straight: The road runs directly north.
- Without anyone or anything intervening: directly responsible.
- Exactly or totally: directly opposite.
- At once; instantly: Leave directly.
- Candidly; frankly: answered very directly.
- In a little while; shortly: He’ll be coming directly.
- verb - to control or conduct the affairs of
There are 8 letters in DIRECTLY: C D E I L R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIRECTLY
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIRECTLY, to go: DIRECTLY?
Rearrange the letters in DIRECTLY and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of DIRECTLY
7 letters out of DIRECTLY
6 letters out of DIRECTLY
5 letters out of DIRECTLY
4 letters out of DIRECTLY
3 letters out of DIRECTLY
2 letters out of DIRECTLY
Contextual use of DIRECTLY
Images for DIRECTLY
What's nearby DIRECTLY
Lookup in Wiki for DIRECTLY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIRECTLY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIRECTLY"