Scrabble word: CONVERSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONVERSE exist?
Definitions of CONVERSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a proposition obtained by conversion
- verb - carry on a conversation
- adj - of words so related that one reverses the relation denoted by the other
- adj - turned about in order or relation
- To engage in a spoken exchange of thoughts, ideas, or feelings; talk.
- To interact with a computer on-line.
- To be familiar; associate.
- Spoken interchange of thoughts and feelings; conversation.
- Social interaction.
- Something that has been reversed; an opposite.
- A proposition obtained by conversion.
- verb - to speak together
There are 8 letters in CONVERSE: C E E N O R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONVERSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONVERSE plus a wildcard: CONVERSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONVERSE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONVERSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.