Scrabble word: CONVERSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONVERSE exist?
Definitions of CONVERSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a proposition obtained by conversion
- verb - carry on a conversation
- adj - of words so related that one reverses the relation denoted by the other
- adj - turned about in order or relation
- To engage in a spoken exchange of thoughts, ideas, or feelings; talk.
- To interact with a computer on-line.
- To be familiar; associate.
- Spoken interchange of thoughts and feelings; conversation.
- Social interaction.
- Something that has been reversed; an opposite.
- A proposition obtained by conversion.
- verb - to speak together