Scrabble word: CONSERVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONSERVE exist?
Definitions of CONSERVE in dictionaries:
- noun - fruit preserved by cooking with sugar
- verb - keep constant through physical or chemical reactions or evolutionary change
- verb - keep in safety and protect from harm, decay, loss, or destruction
- verb - use cautiously and frugally
- verb - preserve with sugar
- To protect from loss or harm; preserve: calls to conserve our national heritage in the face of bewildering change.
- To use carefully or sparingly, avoiding waste: kept the thermostat lower to conserve energy.
- To keep (a quantity) constant through physical or chemical reactions or evolutionary changes.
- To economize: tried to conserve on fuel during the long winter.
- verb - to protect from loss or depletion