Scrabble word: CONSERVE
Is CONSERVE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CONSERVE in dictionaries:
- noun - fruit preserved by cooking with sugar
- verb - keep constant through physical or chemical reactions or evolutionary change
- verb - keep in safety and protect from harm, decay, loss, or destruction
- verb - use cautiously and frugally
- verb - preserve with sugar
- To protect from loss or harm; preserve: calls to conserve our national heritage in the face of bewildering change.
- To use carefully or sparingly, avoiding waste: kept the thermostat lower to conserve energy.
- To keep (a quantity) constant through physical or chemical reactions or evolutionary changes.
- To economize: tried to conserve on fuel during the long winter.
- verb - to protect from loss or depletion
There are 8 letters in CONSERVE: C E E N O R S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONSERVE
Click to search all anagrams of CONSERVE plus a wildcard: CONSERVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONSERVE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONSERVE
Lookup in Wiki for CONSERVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.