Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONFIDENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONFIDENCE exist?
Definitions of CONFIDENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - freedom from doubt
- noun - a feeling of trust (in someone or something)
- noun - a state of confident hopefulness that events will be favorable
- noun - a trustful relationship
- noun - a secret that is confided or entrusted to another
- Trust or faith in a person or thing.
- A trusting relationship: I took them into my confidence.
- That which is confided; a secret: A friend does not betray confidences.
- A feeling of assurance that a confidant will keep a secret: I am telling you this in strict confidence.
- A feeling of assurance, especially of self-assurance.
- Of, relating to, or involving a swindle or fraud: a confidence scheme; a confidence trickster.
There are 10 letters in CONFIDENCE: C C D E E F I N N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONFIDENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONFIDENCE plus a wildcard: CONFIDENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONFIDENCE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONFIDENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.