Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONCEDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONCEDE exist?
Definitions of CONCEDE in dictionaries:
- verb - admit (to a wrongdoing)
- verb - be willing to concede
- verb - give over
- verb - acknowledge defeat
- To acknowledge, often reluctantly, as being true, just, or proper; admit.
- To make a concession: yield: The losing candidate conceded at midnight after the polls had closed.
- verb - to acknowledge as true
There are 7 letters in CONCEDE: C C D E E N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONCEDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONCEDE plus a wildcard: CONCEDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONCEDE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONCEDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.