Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CONDUCTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONDUCTOR exist?
Definitions of CONDUCTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - the person who leads a musical group
- noun - a substance that readily conducts e.g. electricity and heat
- noun - the person who collects fares on a public conveyance
- noun - a device designed to transmit electricity, heat, etc.
- One who is in charge of a railroad train, bus, or streetcar.
- One who directs an orchestra or other such group.
- A substance or medium that conducts heat, light, sound, or especially an electric charge.
- A lightning rod, as on a house or barn.
There are 9 letters in CONDUCTOR: C C D N O O R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONDUCTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONDUCTOR plus a wildcard: CONDUCTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONDUCTOR
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONDUCTOR
- conductor and Music Director Benjamin Zander leads the Boston ...
- What is conductors
- conductor Rem Kingston Photography
- ... About Leadership From an Orchestral conductor All Thoughts Captive
- conductor But I hardly --
- Who will the new conductor be
- My (radio) guest tonight -- conductor Michael Morgan - Andrew Patner ...
- Leonard Bernstein -- The conductor
- Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra led by Gustavo Dudamel with featured ...
- The Orchestra conductor As Leader
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.