Scrabble word: CONDUCT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONDUCT exist?
Definitions of CONDUCT in dictionaries:
- noun - manner of acting or controlling yourself
- noun - (behavioral attributes) the way a person behaves toward other people
- verb - direct the course of
- verb - lead, as in the performance of a composition
- verb - behave in a certain manner
- verb - take somebody somewhere
- verb - transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
- verb - lead musicians in the performance of
- To direct the course of; manage or control.
- To lead or guide.
- To lead (an orchestra, for example).
- To serve as a medium for conveying; transmit: Some metals conduct heat.
- To comport (oneself) in a specified way: She conducted herself stoically in her time of grief.
- To act as a conductor.
- To lead.
- The way a person acts, especially from the standpoint of morality and ethics.
- The act of directing or controlling; management.
- A guide; an escort.
- verb - to lead or guide