Scrabble word: CONDUCT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONDUCT exist?
Definitions of CONDUCT in dictionaries:
- noun - manner of acting or controlling yourself
- noun - (behavioral attributes) the way a person behaves toward other people
- verb - direct the course of
- verb - lead, as in the performance of a composition
- verb - behave in a certain manner
- verb - take somebody somewhere
- verb - transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
- verb - lead musicians in the performance of
- To direct the course of; manage or control.
- To lead or guide.
- To lead (an orchestra, for example).
- To serve as a medium for conveying; transmit: Some metals conduct heat.
- To comport (oneself) in a specified way: She conducted herself stoically in her time of grief.
- To act as a conductor.
- To lead.
- The way a person acts, especially from the standpoint of morality and ethics.
- The act of directing or controlling; management.
- A guide; an escort.
- verb - to lead or guide
There are 7 letters in CONDUCT: C C D N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONDUCT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONDUCT plus a wildcard: CONDUCT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONDUCT
Images for CONDUCT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.