Scrabble word: CONDUCTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONDUCTS exist?
Definitions of CONDUCTS in dictionaries:
- noun - manner of acting or controlling yourself
- noun - (behavioral attributes) the way a person behaves toward other people
- verb - direct the course of
- verb - lead, as in the performance of a composition
- verb - behave in a certain manner
- verb - take somebody somewhere
- verb - transmit or serve as the medium for transmission
- verb - lead musicians in the performance of
- verb - to lead or guide
There are 8 letters in CONDUCTS: C C D N O S T U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONDUCTS plus a wildcard: CONDUCTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONDUCTS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONDUCTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.