Scrabble word: CHAMPION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHAMPION exist?
Definitions of CHAMPION in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who has won first place in a competition
- noun - someone who fights for a cause
- noun - a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
- noun - someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- verb - protect or fight for as a champion
- adj - holding first place in a contest
- One that wins first place or first prize in a competition.
- One that is clearly superior or has the attributes of a winner: a champion at teaching.
- An ardent defender or supporter of a cause or another person: a champion of the homeless.
- One who fights; a warrior.
- To defy or challenge.
- Holding first place or prize: a champion show dog.
- Superior to all others: “the champion playboy of the Western World” (John Millington Synge).
- verb - to defend or support
There are 8 letters in CHAMPION: A C H I M N O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAMPION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHAMPION plus a wildcard: CHAMPION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHAMPION
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHAMPION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.