Scrabble word: CHAMPIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHAMPIONS exist?
Definitions of CHAMPIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who has won first place in a competition
- noun - someone who fights for a cause
- noun - a person who backs a politician or a team etc.
- noun - someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- verb - protect or fight for as a champion
- verb - to defend or support
There are 9 letters in CHAMPIONS: A C H I M N O P S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHAMPIONS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHAMPIONS plus a wildcard: CHAMPIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHAMPIONS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHAMPIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.