Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAPABILITY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAPABILITY exist?
Definitions of CAPABILITY in dictionaries:
- noun - the quality of being capable -- physically or intellectually or legally
- noun - the susceptibility of something to a particular treatment
- noun - an aptitude that may be developed
- The quality of being capable; ability.
- Often capabilities.
- The capacity to be used, treated, or developed for a specific purpose: nuclear capability.
There are 10 letters in CAPABILITY: A A B C I I L P T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAPABILITY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAPABILITY plus a wildcard: CAPABILITY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAPABILITY
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAPABILITY
- capability Maturity Model Integration maturity levels Stock Photo ...
- capability Track
- ... Problems Its All About capability Profit Generator Members
- An Evolving Model of Change capability
- capability Chart
- Vintek Pty Ltd Company About Us capability Statement
- Building Engagement and capability
- ... performance improvement - Our Approach Building capability
- capability Policy - Free HR Employment Policy for download
- Five capability levels (L1 to L5) are included in the capability ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.