Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CALLIOPE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CALLIOPE exist?
Definitions of CALLIOPE in dictionaries:
- noun - (Greek mythology) the Muse of epic poetry
- noun - a musical instrument consisting of a series of steam whistles played from a keyboard
- An instrument fitted with steam whistles, played from a keyboard.
- n - a keyboard musical instrument
There are 8 letters in CALLIOPE: A C E I L L O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CALLIOPE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CALLIOPE plus a wildcard: CALLIOPE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CALLIOPE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CALLIOPE
- calliope (image)
- calliope Obscure and Unusual Instruments 3 Over the Break
- calliope du grec Kallip signifiant belle voix tait la muse de ...
- FIDELOPOLIS Poetry calliope & Flyguy
- Oil Paintings - Museums - Met Museum of Art - calliope 1869
- calliope. Dettaglio del dipinto Urania e calliope di Simon Vouet ...
- calliope - Charles Meynier - WikiGallery.org the largest gallery in ...
- Eustache Le Sueur - calliope
- calliope Hummingbird - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Shekinah - Muse calliope
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.