Scrabble word: BEARISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEARISH exist?
Definitions of BEARISH in dictionaries:
- adj - expecting prices to fall
- Clumsy, boorish, and surly.
- Causing, expecting, or characterized by falling stock-market prices.
- Pessimistic: “Whether or not the [Coast Guard] cutter’s presence made bearish the prospects of illicit trade in the outlying islands, there was a prompt mass migration of their inhabitants to the mainland” (Springfield MA Sunday Republican).
- adj - resembling a bear (a large mammal)