Scrabble word: BEARISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEARISH exist?
Definitions of BEARISH in dictionaries:
- adj - expecting prices to fall
- Clumsy, boorish, and surly.
- Causing, expecting, or characterized by falling stock-market prices.
- Pessimistic: “Whether or not the [Coast Guard] cutter’s presence made bearish the prospects of illicit trade in the outlying islands, there was a prompt mass migration of their inhabitants to the mainland” (Springfield MA Sunday Republican).
- adj - resembling a bear (a large mammal)
There are 7 letters in BEARISH: A B E H I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEARISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEARISH plus a wildcard: BEARISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEARISH
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEARISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.