Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BARNACLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BARNACLE exist?
Definitions of BARNACLE in dictionaries:
- noun - marine crustaceans with feathery food-catching appendages
- noun - European goose smaller than the brant
- Any of various marine crustaceans of the subclass Cirripedia that in the adult stage form a hard shell and remain attached to submerged surfaces, such as rocks and ships’ bottoms.
- The barnacle goose.
There are 8 letters in BARNACLE: A A B C E L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BARNACLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BARNACLE plus a wildcard: BARNACLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BARNACLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BARNACLE
- Thatched barnacle Semibalanus cariosus
- Royalty Free Image of Acorn barnacle
- Montagus Stellate barnacle (Chthamalus montagui) exposed along the ...
- Full resolution (3504 2336 pixels file size 6.32 MB MIME ...
- Full resolution (2592 1944 pixels file size 1.77 MB MIME ...
- Rose barnacles The rose barnacle has a hard external covering which ...
- barnacle (Cirripedia) - Animals - A-Z Animals - Animal Facts ...
- PollicipesGoose-neck barnacle
- Filebarnacle cluster.jpg - Simple English Wikipedia the free ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.