Scrabble word: ARMAMENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARMAMENT exist?
Definitions of ARMAMENT in dictionaries:
- noun - weaponry used by military or naval force
- noun - the act of equiping with weapons in preparation for war
- The weapons and supplies of war with which a military unit is equipped.
- Often armaments.
- A military force equipped for war.
- The process of arming for war.
- noun - a military force equipped for war
There are 8 letters in ARMAMENT: A A E M M N R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARMAMENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARMAMENT plus a wildcard: ARMAMENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARMAMENT
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ARMAMENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.