Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ANALOGOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does ANALOGOUS exist?
Definitions of ANALOGOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - similar or equivalent in some respects though otherwise dissimilar
- adj - corresponding in function but not in evolutionary origin
- Similar or alike in such a way as to permit the drawing of an analogy.
- Similar in function but not in structure and evolutionary origin.
There are 9 letters in ANALOGOUS: A A G L N O O S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ANALOGOUS plus a wildcard: ANALOGOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ANALOGOUS
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ANALOGOUS
- analogous Colors are close to each other on the color wheel. (blue ...
- analogous colors are colors that are
- FIRST OFF I have never heard the word analogous used in reference to ...
- Visual Studies Colour Project - analogous
- Ways to Use Color in Your Photography Shutter Mike Photography
- analogous colours on the other hand are colours that appear next to ...
- An analogous Color Scheme features three or more Hues which are ...
- Example of an analogous Color Scheme in Photography
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.