Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ACETAMID
In which Scrabble dictionary does ACETAMID exist?
Definitions of ACETAMID in dictionaries:
- n - an amide of acetic acid
There are 8 letters in ACETAMID: A A C D E I M T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ACETAMID
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ACETAMID plus a wildcard: ACETAMID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ACETAMID
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ACETAMID
- Fileacetamide-2D-half-flat.png - Wikimedia Commons
- This is the chemical structure of acetamide.
- Large acetamide Image
- acetamid von thyroxin - Organische Chemie - ChemieOnline Forum
- acetamide a carboxylic amide
- ChemSpider 2D Image acetamide C2H5NO
- acetamide CAS No 60-35-5 Synthesis and Physical Properties
- Fileacetamid.png - Wikimedia Commons
- Filacetamide-3D-vdW.png - Wikipedia
- People have been warning about acetamide but are the concerns valid ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.