Is STRAIGHT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STRAIGHT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a heterosexual person
- noun - a poker hand with 5 consecutive cards (regardless of suit)
- noun - a straight segment of a roadway or racecourse
- adj - successive (without a break)
- adj - having no deviations
- adj - (of hair) having no waves or curls
- adj - erect in posture
- adj - in keeping with the facts
- adj - characterized by honesty and fairness
- adj - no longer coiled
- adj - free from curves or angles
- adj - neatly arranged
- adj - not homosexual
- adj - accurately fitted
- adj - without evasion or compromise
- adj - without water
- adj - following a correct or logical method
- adj - rigidly conventional or old-fashioned
- adv - without deviation
- adv - in a forthright manner
- adv - in a straight line
- Extending continuously in the same direction without curving: a straight line.
- Having no waves or bends: straight hair.
- Erect; upright: has a straight, strong back.
- Perfectly horizontal or vertical; level or even: The mirror isn’t straight.
- Direct and candid: a straight answer.
- Following a direct or correct method or approach; systematic: straight reasoning.
- Coming from a reliable source; factual: a straight tip; straight information.
- Showing or marked by honesty or fair-mindedness: straight business dealings.
- Right; correct: made sure the facts were straight in the report.
- Neatly arranged; orderly: The room is straight again.
- Uninterrupted; consecutive: sick for five straight days; their fourth straight victory.
- Having the parts or details in correct sequence.
- Made up of five cards constituting a sequence in poker.
- Characterized by undeviating support, as of a principle or a political party: always votes a straight party line; a straight Democrat.
- Not deviating from what is considered socially normal, usual, or acceptable; conventional.
- Conventional to an extreme degree.
- Not being under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Not deviating from the normal or strict form: straight Freudian analysis.
- Not altered, embellished, or modified: does straight comedy.
- Concerned with serious or important matters: a straight drama without comedy or music.
- Of or relating to a straight man.
- Not mixed with anything else; undiluted: straight bourbon.
- Sold without discount regardless of the amount purchased.
- In a straight line; directly.
- In an erect posture; upright.
- Without detour or delay: went straight home.
- Without circumlocution; candidly: I’ll say it to you straight: you’re wrong.
- In a neat and orderly condition: put the living room straight.
- In an honest, law-abiding, or virtuous manner: lives straight.
- Without stopping; continuously: walked six hours straight.
- Without embellishment or modification: tell the joke straight; play the role straight.
- Without ice, water, or a mixer: drinks her whiskey straight.
- The straight part, as of a road: “The car darted forward on to the straight” (Kingsley Amis).
- The straight part of a racecourse between the winning post and the last turn.
- A straight line.
- A straight form or position.
- A poker hand containing five cards of various suits in numerical sequence, ranked above three of a kind and below a flush.
- A conventional person, especially one considered a member of established society.
- A heterosexual person.
- A person who does not use illegal drugs.
- adj - extending uniformly in one direction without bends or irregularities
There are 8 letters in STRAIGHT: A G H I R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STRAIGHT
To search all scrabble anagrams of STRAIGHT, to go: STRAIGHT?
Rearrange the letters in STRAIGHT and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of STRAIGHT
7 letters out of STRAIGHT
6 letters out of STRAIGHT
5 letters out of STRAIGHT
4 letters out of STRAIGHT
3 letters out of STRAIGHT
2 letters out of STRAIGHT
Contextual use of STRAIGHT
What's nearby STRAIGHT
Lookup in Wiki for STRAIGHT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STRAIGHT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STRAIGHT"