Is TIGHT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TIGHT in various dictionaries:
- adj - closely constrained or constricted or constricting
- adj - pulled or drawn tight
- adj - set so close together as to be invulnerable to penetration
- adj - pressed tightly together
- adj - (used of persons or behavior) characterized by or indicative of lack of generosity
- adj - affected by scarcity and expensive to borrow
- adj - of such close construction as to be impermeable
- adj - of textiles
- adj - securely or solidly fixed in place
- adj - (of a contest or contestants) evenly matched
- adj - very drunk
- adj - exasperatingly difficult to handle or circumvent
- adj - demanding strict attention to rules and procedures
- adj - packed closely together
- adv - firmly or closely
- adv - in an attentive manner
- Fixed or fastened firmly in place: a tight lid; tight screws; a tight knot.
- Stretched or drawn out fully: a tight wire; a tight drumhead.
- Of such close construction as to be impermeable: cloth tight enough to hold water; warm in our tight little cabin.
- Leaving little empty space through compression; compact: a tight suitcase; a tight weave.
- Affording little spare time; full: a tight schedule.
- Closely reasoned or concise: a tight argument; a tight style of writing.
- Fitting close or too close to the skin; snug: a tight collar; a fit that was much too tight.
- Personally close; intimate: “me and the D.
- Experiencing a feeling of constriction: a tight feeling in the chest.
- Reluctant to spend or give; stingy.
- Obtainable with difficulty or only at a high price: tight money.
- Affected by scarcity: a tight market.
- Difficult to deal with or get out of: a tight spot.
- Barely profitable: a tight bargain.
- Closely contested; close: a tight match.
- Neat and trim in appearance or arrangement.
- Marked by full control over elements or subordinates; firm: tight management; a tight orchestral performance.
- Intoxicated; drunk.
- Firmly; securely.
- Soundly: sleep tight.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “not slack or loose on account of being pulled or drawn out fully”: a tight skirt; taut sails; tense piano strings.
- adv - firmly or closely fixed in place [adj TIGHTER, TIGHTEST] : TIGHTLY
There are 5 letters in TIGHT: G H I T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TIGHT
To search all scrabble anagrams of TIGHT, to go: TIGHT?
Rearrange the letters in TIGHT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TIGHT
What's nearby TIGHT
Lookup in Wiki for TIGHT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TIGHT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TIGHT"