Is THIRST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THIRST in various dictionaries:
- noun - a physiological need to drink
- noun - strong desire for something (not food or drink)
- verb - feel the need to drink
- verb - have a craving, appetite, or great desire for
- A sensation of dryness in the mouth and throat related to a need or desire to drink.
- The desire to drink.
- An insistent desire; a craving: a thirst for knowledge.
- To feel a need to drink.
- To have a strong craving; yearn.
- verb - to feel a desire or need to drink
There are 6 letters in THIRST: H I R S T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THIRST
To search all scrabble anagrams of THIRST, to go: THIRST?
Rearrange the letters in THIRST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THIRST
What's nearby THIRST
Lookup in Wiki for THIRST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THIRST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THIRST"