Is PLACENTA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLACENTA in various dictionaries:
- noun - that part of the ovary of a flowering plant where the ovules form
- noun - the vascular structure in the uterus of most mammals providing oxygen and nutrients for and transferring wastes from the developing fetus
- A membranous vascular organ that develops in female mammals during pregnancy, lining the uterine wall and partially enveloping the fetus, to which it is attached by the umbilical cord.
- An organ with similar functions in some nonmammalian animals, such as certain sharks and reptiles.
- The part within the ovary of a flowering plant to which the ovules are attached.
- noun - a vascular organ in most mammals
There are 8 letters in PLACENTA: A A C E L N P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLACENTA
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLACENTA, to go: PLACENTA?
Rearrange the letters in PLACENTA and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PLACENTA
7 letters out of PLACENTA
6 letters out of PLACENTA
5 letters out of PLACENTA
4 letters out of PLACENTA
3 letters out of PLACENTA
2 letters out of PLACENTA
Contextual use of PLACENTA
What's nearby PLACENTA
Lookup in Wiki for PLACENTA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLACENTA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLACENTA"