Is MISTAKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MISTAKE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a wrong action attributable to bad judgment or ignorance or inattention
- noun - an understanding of something that is not correct
- noun - part of a statement that is not correct
- verb - identify incorrectly
- verb - to make a mistake or be incorrect
- An error or a fault resulting from defective judgment, deficient knowledge, or carelessness.
- A misconception or misunderstanding.
- To understand wrongly; misinterpret: mistook my politeness for friendliness.
- To make a mistake; err.
- verb - to interpret wrongly
There are 7 letters in MISTAKE: A E I K M S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MISTAKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MISTAKE, to go: MISTAKE?
Rearrange the letters in MISTAKE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of MISTAKE
6 letters out of MISTAKE
5 letters out of MISTAKE
4 letters out of MISTAKE
3 letters out of MISTAKE
2 letters out of MISTAKE
Contextual use of MISTAKE
What's nearby MISTAKE
Lookup in Wiki for MISTAKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MISTAKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MISTAKE"