Scrabble word: STOMACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOMACH exist?
Definitions of STOMACH in dictionaries:
- noun - an enlarged and muscular saclike organ of the alimentary canal
- noun - the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
- noun - an inclination or liking for things involving conflict or difficulty or unpleasantness
- noun - an appetite for food
- verb - bear to eat
- verb - put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- The enlarged, saclike portion of the alimentary canal, one of the principal organs of digestion, located in vertebrates between the esophagus and the small intestine.
- A similar digestive structure of many invertebrates.
- Any of the four compartments into which the stomach of a ruminant is divided.
- The abdomen or belly.
- An appetite for food.
- A desire or inclination, especially for something difficult or unpleasant: had no stomach for quarrels.
- Courage; spirit.
- To bear; tolerate.
- To resent.
- verb - to allow without active opposition