Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STOMACH
In which Scrabble dictionary does STOMACH exist?
Definitions of STOMACH in dictionaries:
- noun - an enlarged and muscular saclike organ of the alimentary canal
- noun - the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
- noun - an inclination or liking for things involving conflict or difficulty or unpleasantness
- noun - an appetite for food
- verb - bear to eat
- verb - put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- The enlarged, saclike portion of the alimentary canal, one of the principal organs of digestion, located in vertebrates between the esophagus and the small intestine.
- A similar digestive structure of many invertebrates.
- Any of the four compartments into which the stomach of a ruminant is divided.
- The abdomen or belly.
- An appetite for food.
- A desire or inclination, especially for something difficult or unpleasant: had no stomach for quarrels.
- Courage; spirit.
- To bear; tolerate.
- To resent.
- v - to allow without active opposition
There are 7 letters in STOMACH: A C H M O S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOMACH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STOMACH plus a wildcard: STOMACH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOMACH
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STOMACH
- stomach Anatomy
- pHenomenal in the stomach
- stomach three misunderstanding patients with stomach should not be ...
- stomach Acid and You KORA Organics Blog
- stomach.jpg (48143 bytes)
- stomach - definition of stomach in the Medical dictionary - by the ...
- Sigbio VAT Digestive System stomach
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.