Scrabble word: STOMACHS
Is STOMACHS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of STOMACHS in dictionaries:
- noun - an enlarged and muscular saclike organ of the alimentary canal
- noun - the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
- noun - an inclination or liking for things involving conflict or difficulty or unpleasantness
- noun - an appetite for food
- verb - bear to eat
- verb - put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- verb - to allow without active opposition
There are 8 letters in STOMACHS: A C H M O S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STOMACHS
Click to search all anagrams of STOMACHS plus a wildcard: STOMACHS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STOMACHS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STOMACHS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.