Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNAPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNAPPING exist?
Definitions of SNAPPING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of catching an object with the hands
- noun - a spell of cold weather
- noun - tender green beans without strings that easily snap into sections
- noun - a crisp round cookie flavored with ginger
- noun - the noise produced by the rapid movement of a finger from the tip to the base of the thumb on the same hand
- noun - a sudden sharp noise
- noun - a sudden breaking
- noun - the tendency of a body to return to its original shape after it has been stretched or compressed
- noun - an informal photograph
- noun - a fastener used on clothing
- noun - any undertaking that is easy to do
- noun - the act of snapping the fingers
- noun - (American football) putting the ball in play by passing it (between the legs) to a back
- v - to make a sharp cracking sound
There are 8 letters in SNAPPING: A G I N N P P S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNAPPING plus a wildcard: SNAPPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNAPPING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SNAPPING
- Full resolution (1600 1200 pixels file size 676 KB MIME ...
- snapping turtle (with nest)
- small snapping turtle covered in sand
- snapping Turtle Pastel by Janice Lawrence - snapping Turtle Fine Art ...
- Interesting Facts about snapping Turtles
- ... its entirely possible that a snapping turtle could kill someone
- Hip snapping
- life of sea snapping turtle snapping turtles are reptiles snapping the ...
- snapping Turtle (Chelydra serpentina)
- Un cocodrilo cruse con tortuga es Bowser
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.