Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PORRIDGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PORRIDGE exist?
Definitions of PORRIDGE in dictionaries:
- noun - soft food made by boiling oatmeal or other meal or legumes in water or milk until thick
- A soft food made by boiling oatmeal or another meal in water or milk.
- adj - a soft food [n -S] : PORRIDGY
There are 8 letters in PORRIDGE: D E G I O P R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PORRIDGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PORRIDGE plus a wildcard: PORRIDGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PORRIDGE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PORRIDGE
- Royalty Free Image of Chinese porridge
- How to make porridge - picture of cooked porridge
- Bowl of porridge with spoon A bowl of porridge in the morning will ...
- whole oat groats See oat groats .
- Fileporridge oats.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- Cooking pot coloring page - COOKING coloring pages
- ... with Insomnias 100% Wholegrain porridge - Insomnia Coffee Company
- porridge - vector clipart
- Pumpkin Seed porridge Foodie Mum
- Source and owner of picture resultsuk.files.wordpress.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.