Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LAMENESSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LAMENESSES exist?
Definitions of LAMENESSES in dictionaries:
- noun - disability of walking due to crippling of the legs or feet
- noun - an imperfection or defectiveness
- adj - physically disabled
There are 10 letters in LAMENESSES: A E E E L M N S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LAMENESSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LAMENESSES plus a wildcard: LAMENESSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LAMENESSES
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LAMENESSES
- hotlines sports medicine staff credits you are dairy lameness non ...
- HORSE LAMENESS BUT WHERE UNDIAGNOSABLE CONTACT US WE CAN HELP FIND ...
- Lameness Exam Bright Star Equine
- ... CT Scan Nuclear Medicine Radiology Ultrasound Lameness Consultation
- Diagnosing and Treating Equine Lameness Has your horse got a limp ...
- Lameness (Threshold Picture Guides 54)
- are dairy lameness non infectious disease laminitis chronic laminitis ...
- ... of the deep digital flexor is a common cause of lameness in horses
- Horse Lameness cartoons Horse Lameness cartoon Horse Lameness ...
- Haven4GamerZ.com Captain America The First Avenger (Movies ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.