Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INDUCTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does INDUCTED exist?
Definitions of INDUCTED in dictionaries:
- verb - place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position
- verb - accept people into an exclusive society or group, usually with some rite
- verb - admit as a member
- verb - produce electric current by electrostatic or magnetic processes
- verb - introduce or initiate
- verb - to bring into military service
There are 8 letters in INDUCTED: C D D E I N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INDUCTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INDUCTED plus a wildcard: INDUCTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INDUCTED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INDUCTED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.