Scrabble word: DEDUCTION
Is DEDUCTION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of DEDUCTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a reduction in the gross amount on which a tax is calculated
- noun - an amount or percentage deducted
- noun - something that is inferred (deduced or entailed or implied)
- noun - reasoning from the general to the particular (or from cause to effect)
- noun - the act of subtracting (removing a part from the whole)
- noun - the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- The act of deducting; subtraction.
- An amount that is or may be deducted: tax deductions.
- The drawing of a conclusion by reasoning; the act of deducing.
- The process of reasoning in which a conclusion follows necessarily from the stated premises; inference by reasoning from the general to the specific.
- A conclusion reached by this process.
There are 9 letters in DEDUCTION: C D D E I N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEDUCTION
Click to search all anagrams of DEDUCTION plus a wildcard: DEDUCTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEDUCTION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEDUCTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.