Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DEDUCTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEDUCTION exist?
Definitions of DEDUCTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a reduction in the gross amount on which a tax is calculated
- noun - an amount or percentage deducted
- noun - something that is inferred (deduced or entailed or implied)
- noun - reasoning from the general to the particular (or from cause to effect)
- noun - the act of subtracting (removing a part from the whole)
- noun - the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- The act of deducting; subtraction.
- An amount that is or may be deducted: tax deductions.
- The drawing of a conclusion by reasoning; the act of deducing.
- The process of reasoning in which a conclusion follows necessarily from the stated premises; inference by reasoning from the general to the specific.
- A conclusion reached by this process.
There are 9 letters in DEDUCTION: C D D E I N O T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEDUCTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEDUCTION plus a wildcard: DEDUCTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEDUCTION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DEDUCTION
- The Only Good Legal Fees Are Tax Deductible Legal Fees - Forbes
- Tax deductions FAQs Pinals Cubicle HR 4 HR
- Visual Subtraction Subtract Groups of Items
- Monthly Archives December 2011
- Pa Employee Unemployment Tax Forms NEW EMPLOYEE ORIENTATION CHECKLIST ...
- Brand Women too soft for comedy Womens Views on News
- TDS Sample Certificate -www.aletterformat.com
- Does the Mortgage Interest deduction Encourage Too Much Debt ...
- Sheet Metal Bend deduction and Allowance Calculator K Factor eBay
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.