Scrabble word: DEDUCTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEDUCTION exist?
Definitions of DEDUCTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a reduction in the gross amount on which a tax is calculated
- noun - an amount or percentage deducted
- noun - something that is inferred (deduced or entailed or implied)
- noun - reasoning from the general to the particular (or from cause to effect)
- noun - the act of subtracting (removing a part from the whole)
- noun - the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- The act of deducting; subtraction.
- An amount that is or may be deducted: tax deductions.
- The drawing of a conclusion by reasoning; the act of deducing.
- The process of reasoning in which a conclusion follows necessarily from the stated premises; inference by reasoning from the general to the specific.
- A conclusion reached by this process.