Scrabble word: DEDUCT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DEDUCT exist?
Definitions of DEDUCT in dictionaries:
- verb - make a subtraction
- verb - retain and refrain from disbursing
- verb - reason by deduction
- To take away (a quantity) from another; subtract.
- To take away a desirable part: Poor plumbing deducts from the value of the house.
- verb - to take away
There are 6 letters in DEDUCT: C D D E T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DEDUCT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DEDUCT plus a wildcard: DEDUCT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DEDUCT
Images for DEDUCT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.