Scrabble word: HEADLINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEADLINE exist?
Definitions of HEADLINE in dictionaries:
- noun - the heading or caption of a newspaper article
- verb - publicize widely or highly, as if with a headline
- verb - provide (a newspaper page or a story) with a headline
- The title or caption of a newspaper article, usually set in large type.
- Often headlines.
- A line at the head of a page or passage giving information such as the title, author, and page number.
- To supply (a page or passage) with a headline.
- To present or promote as a headliner: The Palace Theater headlines a magician.
- To serve as the headliner of: He headlines the bill.
- verb - to provide with a title