Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HEADLINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEADLINE exist?
Definitions of HEADLINE in dictionaries:
- noun - the heading or caption of a newspaper article
- verb - publicize widely or highly, as if with a headline
- verb - provide (a newspaper page or a story) with a headline
- The title or caption of a newspaper article, usually set in large type.
- Often headlines.
- A line at the head of a page or passage giving information such as the title, author, and page number.
- To supply (a page or passage) with a headline.
- To present or promote as a headliner: The Palace Theater headlines a magician.
- To serve as the headliner of: He headlines the bill.
- v - to provide with a title
There are 8 letters in HEADLINE: A D E E H I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEADLINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEADLINE plus a wildcard: HEADLINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEADLINE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEADLINE
- Deliver the headline First reporting to superiorsmanaging your boss ...
- Kicker headline Style
- Mzansi headline Just Curious
- After news broke that Sherrod resigned the posts headline was ...
- vintage headline banners vector 3 sets with 11 vector vintage headline ...
- ... Meade (Morning Express on headline News) Atlanta Cupcake Factory
- FileHillsborough disaster Sun.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Cedar Creek Lake newspaper headline accompanying a story quoting gay ...
- ... Manila Philippines with headline of the fall of Bataan 24 Apr 1942