Scrabble word: HEADLINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEADLINE exist?
Definitions of HEADLINE in dictionaries:
- noun - the heading or caption of a newspaper article
- verb - publicize widely or highly, as if with a headline
- verb - provide (a newspaper page or a story) with a headline
- The title or caption of a newspaper article, usually set in large type.
- Often headlines.
- A line at the head of a page or passage giving information such as the title, author, and page number.
- To supply (a page or passage) with a headline.
- To present or promote as a headliner: The Palace Theater headlines a magician.
- To serve as the headliner of: He headlines the bill.
- verb - to provide with a title
There are 8 letters in HEADLINE: A D E E H I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEADLINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEADLINE plus a wildcard: HEADLINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEADLINE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HEADLINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.