Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DRIPPINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRIPPINGS exist?
Definitions of DRIPPINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - fat that exudes from meat and drips off while it is being roasted or fried
- noun - a liquid (as water) that flows in drops (as from the eaves of house)
- noun - the sound of a liquid falling drop by drop
- n - juice drawn from meat during cooking
There are 9 letters in DRIPPINGS: D G I I N P P R S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRIPPINGS plus a wildcard: DRIPPINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRIPPINGS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRIPPINGS
- Thread Gravy without turkey drippings
- Pan drippings Recipes
- ... drippings 300x201 Turkey Gravy Recipe drippings Make it Delicious
- Cream Cheese Broccoli Chicken Cassy - Kitchen Drippins
- drippings and flour cooking in saucepan drippings and flour with
- Hazel Atlas drippings Jar Salt and Pepper Milk by OldVintageShoppe
- Foodie at Fifteen (now 20) Chicken drippings
- Candle-wax-drippings appearance of retinal vasculitis in posterior ...
- Paint drippings Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Vintage Fire King Apple Grease Jar drippings Canister by gizmos
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.