Scrabble word: RIPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIPPING exist?
Definitions of RIPPING in dictionaries:
- noun - a dissolute man in fashionable society
- noun - an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- noun - a stretch of turbulent water in a river or the sea caused by one current flowing into or across another current
- noun - the act of rending or ripping or splitting something
- adj - resembling a sound of violent tearing as of something ripped apart or lightning splitting a tree
There are 7 letters in RIPPING: G I I N P P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIPPING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIPPING plus a wildcard: RIPPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIPPING
Images for RIPPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.