Scrabble word: RIPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIPPING exist?
Definitions of RIPPING in dictionaries:
- noun - a dissolute man in fashionable society
- noun - an opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- noun - a stretch of turbulent water in a river or the sea caused by one current flowing into or across another current
- noun - the act of rending or ripping or splitting something
- adj - resembling a sound of violent tearing as of something ripped apart or lightning splitting a tree