Scrabble word: PIPING
Is PIPING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PIPING in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin strip of covered cord used to edge hems
- noun - a long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.
- noun - playing a pipe or the bagpipes
- verb - utter a shrill cry
- verb - transport by pipeline
- verb - play on a pipe
- verb - trim with piping
- adv - (used of heat) extremely
- A system of pipes, such as those used in plumbing.
- The act of playing on a pipe.
- The music produced by a pipe when played.
- A shrill, high-pitched sound.
- A narrow tube of fabric, sometimes enclosing a cord, used for trimming seams and edges, as of slipcovers.
- A tubular ribbon of icing on a pastry.
- Playing on a pipe.
- Having a high-pitched sound: the piping voices of children.
- Tranquil; peaceful: “in this weak piping time of peace” (Shakespeare).
- noun - a system of pipes
There are 6 letters in PIPING: G I I N P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIPING
Click to search all anagrams of PIPING plus a wildcard: PIPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIPING
Images for PIPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.