Scrabble word: PIPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIPING exist?
Definitions of PIPING in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin strip of covered cord used to edge hems
- noun - a long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.
- noun - playing a pipe or the bagpipes
- verb - utter a shrill cry
- verb - transport by pipeline
- verb - play on a pipe
- verb - trim with piping
- adv - (used of heat) extremely
- A system of pipes, such as those used in plumbing.
- The act of playing on a pipe.
- The music produced by a pipe when played.
- A shrill, high-pitched sound.
- A narrow tube of fabric, sometimes enclosing a cord, used for trimming seams and edges, as of slipcovers.
- A tubular ribbon of icing on a pastry.
- Playing on a pipe.
- Having a high-pitched sound: the piping voices of children.
- Tranquil; peaceful: “in this weak piping time of peace” (Shakespeare).
- noun - a system of pipes