Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PIPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PIPING exist?
Definitions of PIPING in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin strip of covered cord used to edge hems
- noun - a long tube made of metal or plastic that is used to carry water or oil or gas etc.
- noun - playing a pipe or the bagpipes
- verb - utter a shrill cry
- verb - transport by pipeline
- verb - play on a pipe
- verb - trim with piping
- adv - (used of heat) extremely
- A system of pipes, such as those used in plumbing.
- The act of playing on a pipe.
- The music produced by a pipe when played.
- A shrill, high-pitched sound.
- A narrow tube of fabric, sometimes enclosing a cord, used for trimming seams and edges, as of slipcovers.
- A tubular ribbon of icing on a pastry.
- Playing on a pipe.
- Having a high-pitched sound: the piping voices of children.
- Tranquil; peaceful: “in this weak piping time of peace” (Shakespeare).
- n - a system of pipes
There are 6 letters in PIPING: G I I N P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PIPING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PIPING plus a wildcard: PIPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PIPING
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PIPING
- Left to Right) Large round tip Open star (Wilton 1M) Closed star ...
- Chocolate Scroll Wedding Cake Whisk This
- Suggested piping Schematic (Primarily for residential installations)
- Fabricated and Hydrotested Pipe Spool
- Cake decorating tips
- scope of work template
- Process flow diagram - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Royalty Free Vector of piping Hot Sign
- Please buy from MVS sponsors. It keeps this site on the web.