Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIPPING exist?
Definitions of LIPPING in dictionaries:
- noun - either of two fleshy folds of tissue that surround the mouth and play a role in speaking
- noun - (botany) either of the two parts of a bilabiate corolla or calyx
- noun - an impudent or insolent rejoinder
- noun - the top edge of a vessel or other container
- noun - either the outer margin or the inner margin of the aperture of a gastropod's shell
- noun - a liplike outgrowth of bone
There are 7 letters in LIPPING: G I I L N P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIPPING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIPPING plus a wildcard: LIPPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIPPING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LIPPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.