Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLIPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLIPPING exist?
Definitions of FLIPPING in dictionaries:
- noun - an acrobatic feat in which the feet roll over the head (either forward or backward) and return
- noun - hot or cold alcoholic mixed drink containing a beaten egg
- noun - a sudden, quick movement
- noun - the act of flipping a coin
- noun - a dive in which the diver somersaults before entering the water
- noun - (sports) the act of throwing the ball to another member of your team
- adj - offensively bold or disrespectful
- v - to throw with a brisk motion
There are 8 letters in FLIPPING: F G I I L N P P
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLIPPING plus a wildcard: FLIPPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLIPPING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLIPPING
- Lucrative Website flipping Strategies Revealed
- flipping is legal but is it ethical
- flipping Out On Learning
- flipping a Coin Gives You The Truth of the Matter
- 108378 lady gaga flipping bird 617 409 10 Worst Lady Gaga Outfits (And ...
- TonyRogers.com Tree flipping The Bird
- flipping A Website Starting with NothingFlippaTips.com
- flip hate flipping off lolcat
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.