Scrabble word: CLIPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLIPPING exist?
Definitions of CLIPPING in dictionaries:
- noun - an excerpt cut from a newspaper or magazine
- noun - cutting down to the desired size or shape
- noun - the act of clipping or snipping
- verb - sever or remove by pinching or snipping
- verb - run at a moderately swift pace
- verb - attach with a clip
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- verb - terminate or abbreviate before its intended or proper end or its full extent
- Something cut off or out, especially an item clipped from a newspaper or magazine.
- noun - something that is clipped out or off
There are 8 letters in CLIPPING: C G I I L N P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLIPPING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLIPPING plus a wildcard: CLIPPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLIPPING
Images for CLIPPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.