Scrabble word: CLIPPING
Is CLIPPING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLIPPING in various dictionaries:
- noun - an excerpt cut from a newspaper or magazine
- noun - cutting down to the desired size or shape
- noun - the act of clipping or snipping
- verb - sever or remove by pinching or snipping
- verb - run at a moderately swift pace
- verb - attach with a clip
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- verb - terminate or abbreviate before its intended or proper end or its full extent
- Something cut off or out, especially an item clipped from a newspaper or magazine.
- noun - something that is clipped out or off
There are 8 letters in CLIPPING: C G I I L N P P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLIPPING
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLIPPING, to go: CLIPPING?
Rearrange the letters in CLIPPING and see some winning combinations
Images for CLIPPING
Lookup in Wiki for CLIPPING
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.