Scrabble word: DIPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DIPPING exist?
Definitions of DIPPING in dictionaries:
- verb - immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate
- verb - dip into a liquid while eating
- verb - go down momentarily
- verb - stain an object by immersing it in a liquid
- verb - take a small amount from
- verb - switch (a car's headlights) from a higher to a lower beam
- verb - lower briefly
- verb - appear to move downward
- verb - slope downwards
- verb - dip into a liquid
- verb - place (candle wicks) into hot, liquid wax
- verb - immerse in a disinfectant solution
- verb - plunge (one's hand or a receptacle) into a container
- verb - scoop up by plunging one's hand or a ladle below the surface
- verb - to immerse briefly into a liquid
There are 7 letters in DIPPING: D G I I N P P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DIPPING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DIPPING plus a wildcard: DIPPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DIPPING
Images for DIPPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.