Scrabble word: GRIPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRIPPING exist?
Definitions of GRIPPING in dictionaries:
- verb - hold fast or firmly
- verb - to grip or seize, as in a wrestling match
- verb - to render motionless, as with a fixed stare or by arousing terror or awe
- adj - capable of arousing and holding the attention
- verb - to seize firmly with the hand
There are 8 letters in GRIPPING: G G I I N P P R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRIPPING plus a wildcard: GRIPPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRIPPING
Images for GRIPPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.