Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GRIPPING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GRIPPING exist?
Definitions of GRIPPING in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of grasping
- noun - the appendage to an object that is designed to be held in order to use or move it
- noun - a portable rectangular container for carrying clothes
- noun - the friction between a body and the surface on which it moves (as between an automobile tire and the road)
- noun - worker who moves the camera around while a film or television show is being made
- noun - an intellectual hold or understanding
- noun - a flat wire hairpin whose prongs press tightly together
- adj - capable of arousing and holding the attention
- v - to seize firmly with the hand
There are 8 letters in GRIPPING: G G I I N P P R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GRIPPING plus a wildcard: GRIPPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GRIPPING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GRIPPING
- ... of a Friendly Tiger Mascot gripping Soccer Ball by Chromaco - 887
- ... have read and heard on meeples and miniatures about gripping beast s
- New Saga armies from gripping Beast Meeples & Miniatures
- Cast your eyes above and meet Hidaya Abatemam whom I met last month ...
- September 27 2011 1146 am Posted in Glamour Modeling Leave a ...
- gripping testimony in Richmond gang murder case Local In Contra ...
- Device and method for gripping at least one elongated element - Volvo ...
- More Halloween Clip Art Illustrations at httpwww.ClipartOf.com ...
- We interrupt this gripping conversation Funny Tumblr jokes pictures
- Mitchell Golf Equipment Company Re-gripping Tools Tape ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.