Scrabble word: CAPILLARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAPILLARY exist?
Definitions of CAPILLARY in dictionaries:
- noun - a tube of small internal diameter
- noun - any of the minute blood vessels connecting arterioles with venules
- adj - of or relating to hair
- adj - long and slender with a very small internal diameter
- Relating to or resembling a hair; fine and slender.
- Having a very small internal diameter: a capillary tube.
- Of or relating to the capillaries.
- Of or relating to capillarity.
- One of the minute blood vessels that connect arterioles and venules.
- A tube with a very small internal diameter.
There are 9 letters in CAPILLARY: A A C I L L P R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAPILLARY plus a wildcard: CAPILLARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAPILLARY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAPILLARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.