Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BENEVOLENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BENEVOLENT exist?
Definitions of BENEVOLENT in dictionaries:
- adj - intending or showing kindness
- adj - showing or motivated by sympathy and understanding and generosity
- adj - generous in providing aid to others
- adj - generous in assistance to the poor
- Characterized by or suggestive of doing good.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “of, concerned with, providing, or provided by charity”: a benevolent fund; a charitable foundation; eleemosynary relief; philanthropic contributions.
There are 10 letters in BENEVOLENT: B E E E L N N O T V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BENEVOLENT plus a wildcard: BENEVOLENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BENEVOLENT
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BENEVOLENT
- Army benevolent Fund
- benevolent FUND
- benevolent Sun Art Pete Michaud
- benevolent means showing or motivated by kindness sympathy and ...
- Moravian Manor benevolent Care
- It seems that the words benevolent and BENEFICENT are often used ...
- God the benevolent Gift Giver Daily Exhortations
- ... picture of something benevolent. Heres my unattractive example
- Denver benevolent Citizens Project
- Chicago Tech Startup benevolent TINC Magazine Technology Industry ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.