Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ENNOBLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ENNOBLE exist?
Definitions of ENNOBLE in dictionaries:
- verb - confer dignity or honor upon
- verb - give a title to someone
- To make noble: “that chastity of honor... which ennobled whatever it touched, and under which vice itself lost half its evil” (Edmund Burke).
- To confer nobility upon: ennoble a prime minister for distinguished service.
- adj - possessing qualities of excellence
- noun - a person of high birth, rank, or title
There are 7 letters in ENNOBLE: B E E L N N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ENNOBLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ENNOBLE plus a wildcard: ENNOBLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ENNOBLE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ENNOBLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.