Scrabble word: BEETLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEETLE exist?
Definitions of BEETLE in dictionaries:
- noun - insect having biting mouthparts and front wings modified to form horny covers overlying the membranous rear wings
- noun - a tool resembling a hammer but with a large head (usually wooden)
- verb - be suspended over or hang over
- verb - fly or go in a manner resembling a beetle
- verb - beat with a beetle
- adj - jutting or overhanging
- Any of numerous insects of the order Coleoptera, having biting mouthparts and forewings modified to form horny coverings that protect the underlying pair of membranous hind wings when at rest.
- An insect resembling a member of the order Coleoptera.
- Jutting; overhanging: beetle brows.
- A heavy mallet with a large wooden head.
- A small wooden household mallet.
- A machine with revolving wooden hammers that gives fabrics a lustrous sheen.
- verb - to jut out
There are 6 letters in BEETLE: B E E E L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEETLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEETLE plus a wildcard: BEETLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEETLE
Images for BEETLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.