Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BEETLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEETLES exist?
Definitions of BEETLES in dictionaries:
- noun - insect having biting mouthparts and front wings modified to form horny covers overlying the membranous rear wings
- noun - a tool resembling a hammer but with a large head (usually wooden)
- verb - be suspended over or hang over
- verb - fly or go in a manner resembling a beetle
- verb - beat with a beetle
- verb - to jut out
There are 7 letters in BEETLES: B E E E L S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEETLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEETLES plus a wildcard: BEETLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEETLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEETLES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.