Scrabble word: ALTITUDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ALTITUDE exist?
Definitions of ALTITUDE in dictionaries:
- noun - elevation especially above sea level or above the earth's surface
- noun - the perpendicular distance from the base of a geometric figure to the opposite vertex (or side if parallel)
- noun - angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object)
- The height of a thing above a reference level, especially above sea level or above the earth’s surface.
- A high location or area.
- The angular distance of a celestial object above the horizon.
- The perpendicular distance from the base of a geometric figure to the opposite vertex, parallel side, or parallel surface.
- High position or rank.
- noun - the vertical elevation of an object above a given level
There are 8 letters in ALTITUDE: A D E I L T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ALTITUDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ALTITUDE plus a wildcard: ALTITUDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ALTITUDE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ALTITUDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.